Rock’n the Lyme Away Concert Rescheduled for Sept. 20
One of the benefit concerts I was really looking forward to this month was the Rock'n the Lyme Away Concert at The Chance in Poughkeepsie. Lyme Disease is a huge problem in our area, but right now COVID-19 has trumped just about everything else, and the concert had to be postponed. Now for the good news.
The Kiwanis of Southern Dutchess has rescheduled the Rock'n the Lyme Away Concert for Sept. 20, from noon - 6PM at The Chance on Crannell Street in Poughkeepsie. It's going to be a full day of music, raffles, food and rock n' roll fun. Only $20 per ticket with proceeds to benefit The Kiwanis Pediatric Lyme Disease Foundation
The headline act is Corky Laing of Mountain featuring Richie Scarlet and Mark Mikel. Also The Bennett Brothers, Fred Zeppelin,The Ceesar Band and more. Music begins at noon.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie