Popular Hudson Valley Tube Rental Business Up For Sale
This is an opportunity that only comes along once in a lifetime. Here's your chance to own the popular Town Tinker Tube Rental.
According to their website, they've provided the unique experience of tubing down the Esopus Creek for more than 30 years. The course begins upstream from Town Tinker HQ in Phonecia. Depending on the weather conditions, the ride can take anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours. Transportation is provided by bus back to your vehicle when the ride is done.
The Esopus Creek is a class II whitewater which means you could see anywhere from one to three-foot waves on your ride. All tubers must be at least 12 years old and must be good swimmers.
Town Tinker Tube Rental, located at 10 Bridge Street in Phonecia is up for sale for $1,100,000. Who wants to help future generations experience the Esopus Creek?
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie