Popular Hudson Valley Steakhouse To Re-Open This Spring
Joseph's Steakhouse in Hyde Park was gutted by a massive fire but plans have been revealed to reopen their doors this spring. On Monday, March 20th of 2017 around 2 PM, an explosion was reported and the ensuing fire damaged the popular restaurant and bar beyond repair.
Initially, owner Joseph Wilson was unsure if he'd reopen the establishment. He first opened doors in 2011 and was best known for serving up delicious steaks on the regular.
The reconstruction was plagued by setbacks including a stop work order by the town when asbestos was allegedly found. But that work is now behind them and you can expect a revamped menu and a brand new name when they open doors in April.
Here is some dramatic footage of the aftermath of the fire courtesy of Hudson Valley Post. As bad as the blaze was, thankfully there were no injuries.
Will you be giving the new Joseph's Italian Steakhouse a try this spring?