Popular Hudson Valley Deli Expanding
A popular Hudson Valley deli is expanding and looking for help.
If you haven't been to Rossi's Deli in Poughkeepsie, what exactly are you waiting for? The deli, which has seen national recognition from BuzzFeed, is what you imagine when you think of an old school Italian deli.
When you walk into Rossi's the smell of fresh ingredients slaps you right in the face in the best way possible. Their huge sandwiches never leave you hungry.
You'll also be met with a line, which is a good thing. That's how you know how good they are. People are willing to wait for all of that deliciousness.
However, things are changing in 2019. According to Rossi's Instagram page, it looks like the local business is expanding. Rossi's will be closed from August 5th through August 11th due to renovation and construction.
On August 1st Rossi's shared information about their upcoming expansion on Instagram.
If you're interested in working for Rossi's Deli don't wait. Email email@example.com.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie