Police Say New York State Man Attacked Woman With a Toilet Seat
A woman is recovering from non-life threatening injuries after police say a man hit her numerous times with a blunt object. What police probably weren't expecting is that the blunt object in question happened to be a toilet seat.
Syracuse.com says that police were called to the home in Auburn, New York early Saturday morning at around 12:30 a.m. Police say the 39 year-old man had removed the seat and used it as a weapon to strike the woman enough times to cause injuries.
There is no word as of yet what the fight was over.
Auburn Police say the seat-wielding suspect was charged with second-degree assault, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and fourth-degree criminal mischief. Police did not offer comment if the toilet seat was able to be reattached.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie