Police: Hudson Valley Man Filmed Shopper Changing at Kid’s Store
A Hudson Valley man is accused of recording someone undressing in a children's store fitting room.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from Middletown responded The Children's Place at the Galleria at Crystal Run in Middletown for a report of an employee video recording someone undressing in a fitting room.
The unnamed victim reported the incident to management who later contacted State Police, police say.
A review of store surveillance cameras showed that Jose Munoz, 28, of Middletown used a cell phone to peer into a fitting room while the victim was inside, according to New York State Police.
Police didn't release the age or gender of the victim. But the Children's Place store sells children's clothing and accessories.
Munoz was arrested on Thursday and charged with unlawful surveillance, a felony. He was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond.
- Dead Newborn Found in Recycling May Have Come From Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Supermarket Chain Bans Plastic Bags
- Hudson Valley Teen Injured After Car Slams into Bus Several Times
- Wild, Unpredictable Animals Spotted Roaming Hudson Valley Streets
- Hudson Valley Cable Provider Secretly Plans To Increase Prices
- Thousands of Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in New York
- 'Destructive Invasive Pest' From Asia Spotted in New York
- 'Beloved' Hudson Valley Teacher Found Dead
- $1 Million Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Hudson Valley
- Measles Spreading at Alarming Rates in Hudson Valley
- These Are The Best Pizzerias in the Hudson Valley