Pitmaster to Hold Book Signing & Free Barbecue at Barnes & Noble
A grill master will be bringing his mobile kitchen to a Hudson Valley bookstore.
The author of a new book that gives us a peek at the best barbecue joints in the country will be in the Hudson Valley this Friday. Smoked chronicles a journey across America, giving the reader a peek at the stories behind the nation's most talented pitmasters.
Written by the Hudson Valley's own Ed Randolph, the book not only showcases the best barbecue from South Carolina to California but also includes some of Randolph's own recipes for you to enjoy at home.
Randolph will be at the Newburgh Barnes & Noble on Friday, June 14 at noon signing copies of his book and giving readers a taste at some award-winning barbecue. Randolph is the owner of Handsome Devil Barbecue, and his mobile grill will be set up in the parking lot where customers will be able to taste some of Randolph's slow and low sensations.
The event will happen this Friday at noon at the Barnes & Noble on Route 300 in Newburgh, just in time to pick up Randolph's book for Father's Day.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie