People’s Place Still Helping People, Could Use Your Help
I can't even count the amount of times I have written about the People's Place on St. Jame's Street in Kingston. People's Place is a food pantry/thrift store that helps countless people in the Ulster County area with meals, clothing and more. And they depend on donations, fundraisers and volunteers.
Obviously all fundraisers are off for now and for who knows how long. The thrift store also has been restricted, but the food pantry remains open on modified operation but during normal hours. In order to keep helping the residents of Ulster County, they could really use donations right now. You can visit their website or facebook page to read about their mission and make a donation.
I know that times are tough for everybody right now, financially and otherwise. But even a small donation can make a difference and it's a great way to give to an organization that has giving back to the community for years. When you make a donation to People's Place, you are making a donation to a neighbor.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie