Pennsylvania Woman Says She Was Kicked Out of Golden Corral For Dressing “Too Sexy”
Is this isn't simply a case of "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service".
Fox is reporting that a Pennsylvania woman was asked to leave a local Golden Corral restaurant after they said she was dressed "too provocatively". However, the woman says her size may have to do with her being asked to leave more than anything.
In fact, she's saying it is straight up discrimination.
The woman, who had been dining out with her family, wrote on Facebook last week:
How can you not have a dress code but then make one up for certain customers if another customer complains? That’s not ok. It is discrimination. And if you are okay with that, where are you going to draw the line?
Fox says that her choice of crop top she was wearing is what drew the attention. The woman says she reached out to a regional manager who apologized and even said they'd institute sensitivity training for it's employees.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie