Orange County Man Raped Minor, Police Say
An Orange County man has been arrested for raping a child less than 17 years old in February.
The New York State Police Child Abuse Unit has arrested Tyler Cole, 20, of Middletown, N.Y.
An investigation revealed that Cole engaged in forcible sexual intercourse with a child less than 17 years old during the month of February of this year.
Cole was charged with rape first-degree (felony), and endangering the welfare of a child.
Cole was arraigned in the City of Middletown Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail, or $20,000 bond.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie