NYC Residents Lift SUV to Save Trapped Woman
Several New York City residents rallied together to lift an SUV off of a trapped pedestrian.
If you know me you know that I'm big into comic books. Who doesn't love seeing Spider-Man spring into action and save the day? It sounds cliche but it's true that not all heroes wear capes.
According to the New York Daily News and Twitter, a young woman was struck by a senior driver while attempting to cross the street at Delancey and Norfolk and the pedestrian was trapped underneath the car. Many brave citizens rushed to help the young lady. They were able to lift the large vehicle enough to free her. The woman was free by the medics arrived and was treated.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie