Naked Man Struck By Vehicle In New York
An accident on the FDR Friday morning has left a man in critical condition. What makes this story even stranger is that man hit by the car was walking down FDR naked, according to police.
The NY Post says that the man was hit just after 7 a.m. Friday morning near the 96th Street exit, Police say the identity of the man who was struck has not been released. The NY Post says the man was taken to New York Presbyterian Hospital and is in critical condition.
The driver remained on the scene, and was not speeding, according to police.
Of course, one of the big questions is why the man was walking down such a busy road without any clothes on to begin with? Police are investigating the matter and hope to have more information.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie