My Lost Treasure: Happy Birthday James Taylor
Today is March 12, and one of my all time favorites, James Taylor, is celebrating his 71st birthday. James Taylor has certainly stood the test of time. Back in the 1970s he was a huge success as a singer and songwriter and he's still doing it. And he's still loved.
Sweet Baby James is on my list of desert island discs. That list is up to about a hundred albums, by the way. Today's lost treasure is the title cut to that album. I have always loved James Taylor, and even when I see clips of his recent shows, I still think he sounds amazing. And he is still as charming as ever. But for some reason I have never seen him in person. I hope to one of these days, though.
Happy Birthday, James Taylor. You helped me become who I am with your great music. And I like to think that's a good thing. I hope you continue into your 80s and beyond.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie