Man Slashed Tires on 22 Cars at Hudson Valley Hospital, Police Say
A man who, according to police possessed PCP, slashed the tires on 22 vehicles at a Hudson Valley hospital.
On April 10, at approximately 7:00 a.m. State Police received a report of criminal mischief at New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. An investigation determined that Daniel Hall, 29, of Peekskill, N.Y. slashed the tires on 22 vehicles parked in the hospital parking lot, according to a press release issued by state police.
At the time of his arrest, Hall was in possession of a small quantity of Phencyclidine (PCP). Hall was charged with criminal mischief and criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class D felonies, as well as auto stripping, a class E felony.
Hall was arraigned in Westchester County Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $1,500 cash bail or $5,000 secured bond. Hall has multiple court dates scheduled at a later date.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie