Man Sexually Abused Child in Poughkeepsie, Police Say
On February 18, 2020, the New York State Police from the Poughkeepsie barracks arrested Eric J. Fenyes, age 46, of Sherman, CT, for Criminal Sex Act in the second-degree, a class D felony.
The investigation determined Fenyes engaged in sexual conduct with a victim under fifteen-years-old at a hotel in the town of Poughkeepsie in November of 2019.
Eric Fenyes was arraigned before the town of Pleasant Valley Court, and remanded by the Honorable Judge Sears to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail, $50,000 secured bond or $75,000 partially secured bond.
If anyone believes they may have information regarding any additional offenses or may be a victim of an offense committed by Fenyes, the State Police ask that you please contact Investigator Sloat at (845) 677-7375.
All calls can be kept confidential
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie