Live Your Dream Girls’ Conference at DCC
The teenage years and the years leading up to them can be tough. Especially for young girls. Things are changing, there's more pressure at both home and in school, and that can be scary. If you have a daughter in middle school, mark Nov. 2 on your calendar for something that could be very helpful in getting her through the tough tweens.
The Live Your Dreams Girls' Conference will be held on Saturday, Nov. 2, from 9AM - 4:30PM at Dutchess Community College in Poughkeepsie. This annual event is an inspirational day designed specifically for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls who face the challenges of the middle school years. Conference workshops focus on encouraging and empowering girls to dream about the future and provide them with resources, role models, and a chance to express themselves.
For more information about the Live Your Dreams Girls' Conference Nov. 2 at DCC, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie