LEGOLAND NY Looking For Kid Reporters
LEGOLAND in Goshen is set to open up in Spring 2020, and not only are we are in store for great shows and attractions, and more than 50 rides at the park, we may also have some local kid celebrities helping to promote the resort - could your little star be one of them!? The park is looking for 5 kid reporters to join them in advance of the opening next year and here's what we know.
According to their call for reporters, interested kids will need to:
- Post a one-minute video on Facebook with the hashtag #LLNYKidReporter, telling us why you’d be the perfect choice to be a LEGOLAND New York Kid Reporter!
- Email your video to us at llny.kidreporter@LEGOLAND.com, and include your name, age, where you live, and where you go to school
- You must be 6-12 years old and live within 100 miles of Goshen, NY
- Enter until February 7, 2019
- Winners will be announced February 28, 2019
If selected, the Kid Reporters will cover a launch event in April 2019, be active on the resort's website and social media channels, and even be invited to the grand opening celebration.
Kid Reporters will certainly be compensated well, scoring 4 annual passes to LEGOLAND in Goshen, some themed clothing to wear during their on-camera reports, and even a commemorative one-of-a-kind LEGO build from the NY resort.