LEGO Store Set to Arrive at Albany Mall
Both kids and adults who are kids at heart will be happy to know that one of the world's most favored toys is getting their own shop in our capital city.
There are currently 93 Lego stores throughout the country and they're about to add one more in upstate New York. Crossgates Mall in Albany will be adding the new store sometime this fall just in time for the holidays.
The store will feature the very popular "Pick & Build Wall" where customers can pick out and purchase individual bricks and pieces. The new location will also have a "Living Room" which will allow customers to build Lego right on the spot to get a more hands-on experience. Just don't walk in there in your bare feet or you'll regret it.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie