Learn Beekeeping Tomorrow at Stony Kill
Have you ever been curious about beekeeping? My niece and her husband started beekeeping a few years ago, and now they make a side living selling honey. And it's delicious. Think that is something you'd like to do?
The Stony Kill Foundation's Beekeepers Association is hosting a class called Intro to Beekeeping tomorrow from 10AM - 3PM at Stony Kill Farm in Wappingers Falls. If you're thinking about starting a backyard beehive or you're unsure or curious about what's involved with keeping bees, this is for you. This class is designed for the absolute beginner, no prerequisite knowledge is required except enthusiasm for this vital insect essential to our agricultural landscape. Learn about beekeeping from start up to your first year of beekeeping.
Intro to Beekeeping at Stony Kill Farm is $45 per student, ages 12 and up. You must register and pay in advance for this class. To register or for more information, check out the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie