Lakeside Licks in Highland Expands With Donut Business
A popular Hudson Valley treat location has expanded their business to include custom, made to order donuts, welcoming Hole In One Donuts to their Highland location.
Lakeside Licks, located on Rt. 299 in Highland, is a one stop shop for ice cream, food, mini-golf, and now donuts.
In speaking with Jennifer Marsh, the owners' daughter, we got the inside scoop on the donut front
You pick the glaze, a topping and a drizzle to complete it! There are 6 glazes to choose from, 12 toppings and 6 drizzles...and we feature a daily special donut everyday. Donuts are made fresh daily from 7am until 3pm, and sold until the last batch is sold out (or 9pm whichever comes first). The owners John & Nenette are very involved and run the donuts themselves on the weekends.
March 15th was opening day for donuts, and their facebook page has been stocked daily with some pretty incredible photos of their daily donut specials. Check them out on facebook here or at their website here, and take a look at these....
If you're looking for a sweet treat in Ulster County and the opportunity to create your own donut masterpiece, I think we've found just the place for you!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie