If New York State Were Its Own Scented Candle, What Would It Smell Like?
An Indiana based candle company recently decided to poke some fun at their neighbors to the east. An online company out of Fort Wayne called Simple Nature released a new scent known simply as "Ohio".
What makes it unique is that this scented candle is actually completely unscented to insinuate Ohio's dull blandness. The description even reads: “Not much to see. Not much to do.”
Let's turn the tabes. If they were ever to make a scented candle known as New York, what would it smell like? Maybe something along the line of New York's famous food staples, like pizza, bagels, or cheesecake? Maybe something to do with nature, like a scent that would mimic upstate's fall foliage?
Maybe it would smell like wine from the Finger Lakes?
Or perhaps something really unflattering? We keep reading about all the people leaving the state.
Let's hear your best submissions. Give it your best shot!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie