ICYMI: Toyota Recalls Even More Vehicles
Another recall? Toyota announced earlier in the week that they're recalling an additional 1.2 million models. ABC says that the issue appears to be potential fuel pump failures which could cause engines to stall.
The move comes two months after the company recalled around seven hundred thousand vehicle for the same problem. ABC says the grand total now comes to 1.7 million Toyota vehicles. According to ABC, models now included are:
...certain 2018 and 2019 Toyota Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Highlander, Sequoia, Tacoma and Tundra vehicles, as well as the 2018 and 2019 Lexus ES 350, GS 350, IS 300, IS 350, LC 500, LC 500h, LS 500, LS 500h, RC 300, RC 350, RX 350L.
And yes, that's just part of the list. See the rest HERE.
Toyota says that vehicle owners should start getting their recall notices by May.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie