HV Native to Appear on ‘America’s Top Dog’
A dog trainer who grew up in Hopewell Junction may prove to the entire country that she's got the top dog.
If you've never heard of the television show, America's Top Dog, it's a pretty simple concept. Regular civilian dogs battle it out in competitions against highly and professionally trained police dogs.
Though she lives in Vermont now, Jill Viggiani grew up in Hopewell Junction and went to John Jay High School. She's always having a passion for dogs.
"I had a small business dog walking when I was a teenager".
She's come a long way from walking dogs. She has her own dog training business out of Burlington called Moto Dog Training. She's now been training dogs for 14 years.
Jill flew to Belgium six years ago to pick up her Boxer, Moto. He's been training for years in scent work/tracking, obedience, protection and agility. The popular A&E television show scouted Moto to compete against the very best.
Find out how Moto does this Wednesday on A&E at 9PM on America's Top Dog.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie