Hotel Room in New York City Costs $350K Per Week
Thinking about spending a week at a New York City hotel? Here is a place that will set you back $50,000 per night, with a minimum stay of 7 nights. So you don't have to quickly do the math, yes that is $350,000. You could possibly by a studio apartment on a basement level floor somewhere else in Manhattan for that price (maybe?).
The hotel that is offering this luxury experience is the Park Hyatt, in addition to the 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms that you will be able to use during your stay, you will also have the helicopter to use as you desire along with a butler and chef that all come with the unit.
The entire hotel space is 4,200 square-feet, which is larger than most Hudson Valley homes. Would you spend $350,000 on a one week stay or use that money for something else? For more information on how to book this room or to check out all the additional items that come with this room(s), click here.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie