Honey Festival Coming to Museum Village
There is a sweet festival coming to Monroe. Literally. It's the Sweet Bee's Honey Festival and Artisan Market at Museum Village on Route 17m in Monroe on Sunday, June 23, from 10 am - 5 pm. It's going to be a fun day with activities for the whole family. And, of course, lots of local honey.
You'll get to enjoy tastings and sales of local, regional and international honeys, gourmet foods, craft beverages including meads, wines, ciders and spirits, cheeses and more, all while touring Museum Village. Your ticket includes access to all Museum Village exhibits, free rides on a horse drawn conestoga wagon, live music by Breakneck Annie, free face painting, old fashioned games, visits with Museum Village's farm animals, and onsite bee hives and demonstration hives.
For more information about Sweet Bee's Honey Festival and Artisan Market at Museum Village, visit the event facebook page. To learn more about Museum Village and future events, check out their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie