Help Jackson DiDona Collect Fire and Police Department Patches
A lower Hudson Valley firefighter and his family were just dealt some devastating news. The firefighting community is coming together and asking for help.
According to the White Plains Professional Fire Fighters - IAFF Local 274 Facebook page, Firefighter Greg DiDona son Jackson as been diagnosed with an aggressive brain cancer called DIPG.
Unfortunately, doctors are giving Jackson "from four months to less than a year to enjoy life."
Jackson's aunt has set up a GoFundMe account to help Jackson and DiDona family with their treatments.
The White Plains Professional Fire Fighters Facebook page explains that Jackson loves firefighters and police officers. They are asking for fire and police departments to send patches or any other department paraphernalia to help Jackson during this difficult time.
You can send the patches to the following address:
IAFF Local 274
665 North St. White Plains, NY
We know the firefighters and police officers in the Hudson Valley can hook Jackson up with some awesome gear.
Stay strong, Jackson!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie