Have You Seen The Dole Whip Ice Cream In The Hudson Valley?
If you're a Disney fan, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
The famous Dole Whip ice cream has been spotted in the Hudson Valley. If you have no clue what this is, don't worry because neither did I. Apparently, it's a big deal in the Disney realm.
The Dole Whip ice cream used to only be available at 3 spots in the country: Disneyland, Disney World, and the Dole plantation in Hawaii. But now the ice cream is being spotted in a few spots across the country. I actually saw it at Dumser's Dairy Island in Ocean City, Maryland, but didn't think anything of it until now.
The Dole Whip Pineapple ice cream was seen at The Jolly Cow in Kingston. I suggest you get there now before there's a crazy rush for the ice cream.
Have you seen the Dole Whip ice cream anywhere else in the Hudson Valley? If so, comment below or on our Facebook with where.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie