Halloween Curfews Around The Hudson Valley
I can't figure out if October has been the longest or quickest month we've navigated through, but what I can tell you is that Halloween is finally here.
The spooky season is almost over however, we have to get through the big day. Unfortunately, it does look like there's a little rain in the forecast for Halloween, but I'm sure that won't stop the droves of children looking for their free candy.
With all of that being said, some towns are announcing their annual Halloween curfew. The Monroe Police Department shared their curfew hours which start on Wednesday, October 30th. Minors under the age of 18 need to be inside by 8pm until 6am. The same curfew rules apply for Halloween.
If you're 16 or older and are found outside during those times you will be issued an appearance ticket.
The Village of Montgomery also has a curfew set for Halloween. According to their Facebook page Trick or Treating will take place from 6pm until 8pm.
Does your town have a Halloween curfew? Let us know and we will update this post with more information.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie