H.V. Firefighter Honors Lives Lost on 9/11
As all of you should know, Wednesday was the 18th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center andPentagon and the hijacking of flight 93.
Thousands of innocent lives were lost on September 11th, 2001. Many of those lives lost were those of first responders, whether they were firefighters, EMTs or police officers who ran into the danger that was the Twin Towers falling.
In the past few years, we've seen social media posts of current firefighters at their local gym, in full gear, climbing up a Stairmaster. They climb to honor those who lost their lives to save others.
One Hudson Valley firefighter did just that on Wednesday this week.
Crunch Fitness in Middletown shared the video on their Instagram page, which you can see below.
Kudos to this Hudson Valley firefighter for honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie