Guided Bird Walks in Gardiner Every Friday in April
Are you a bird watcher? Could you spend hours just watching birds fly and frolic? Are you interested in seeing more birds and learning about them? Spring is here, and there are plenty of beautiful birds gracing the Hudson Valley skies and trees.
The Gardiner Library will be hosting guided bird walks with Minnewaska educator Nick Martin every Friday in April from 9 am - 10:30 am. Join Nick for bird walking on the trails near the library. Participants are encouraged to bring binoculars, a birding field guide or a smart device with a field guide installed. A few binoculars will be available for loan to participants who may not have their own binoculars. Interested participants are welcome to attend one or all programs. It's a great chance to be one with nature, and get a little exercise while you're at it.
Interested in being part of the guided bird walks in Gardiner? You can pre-register for classes and events by visiting the Gardiner Library circulation desk or by calling 845-255-1255.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie