Enjoy the Full Moon from the Walkway Over the Hudson
There's a full moon on April 19, and I can't think of a better place to see it from than the Walkway Over the Hudson. And lucky for us, they'll have the Walkway open that night. It's the Walkway at Night on Friday, April 19, from 7:45 pm - 9:45 pm.
The Walkway is not usually open at night, so this is an opportunity to see all the cool lights of Poughkeepsie and Highland in addition to the moon. I've been on these full moon walks on the Walkway Over the Hudson, and I can tell you it's breathtaking. And, you'll be able to see the night sky with telescopes provided by the Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association (weather permitting).
Bicycles, roller blades, and skateboards are not permitted for this event. All pets must be on a four foot non-retractable leash with a light up collar Glow sticks will be available while supplies last. The walk is free to Walkway members. Donation encouraged for non-members. Become a member at the Walkway website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie