Dutchess County Highway Department Saves Kitten
We'll take this as our feel-good story from last week.
On Wednesday July 17th the Town of Hyde Park shared a story about an animal rescue from last week. Last Friday, three Town of Hyde Park Highway Department employees rescued a kitten from the inside of a pipe.
According to the Facebook post the Highway Department was called in for assistance from Animal Rescue. The kitten was found in a "100 foot section of pipe between two basins" and was said to be in there for a week.
This is the part of the story that will warm your heart just a little more. One of the guys from the Highway Department team ended up adopting the kitten. Judging by the post it sounds like the little kitten has been taken to the vet for all of his treatments and is doing well in his new home.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie