Drivers Are Needed For A Movie Shooting In The Hudson Valley
The Hudson Valley has become a hot spot for movies looking for somewhere to film, and the result has been that a lot of different kinds of jobs have opened up for anyone looking to work on a film set. If you're not sure you can work on the set but still want to be involved in a production somehow, this might be for you.
The Hudson Valley Film Commission posted recently that they're seeking drivers for a movie that will be shooting in and around Kingston. It will be full-time work that will last for about a month, from February 24th through March 26th. And it looks like they're going to need a lot of people: the post mentions that they're looking to hire drivers for 15 passenger vans.
The only qualification you need is a clean driving record, and you can apply by emailing email@example.com and inquiring about the position. Good luck!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie