Deep Fried Things We Want at the Dutchess County Fair
I want to try all of these! Did we miss anything?
The 174th Dutchess County Fair is set to open up on Tuesday August 20th at the fairgrounds in Rhinebeck and we are super excited to be a part of all the action.
They have an awesome line up of entertainment this year with Lanco, Dylan Scott, Cadillac Three, LoCash and more, plus rides and food everywhere, but will they have some of the things we want to try deep fried?
Fairs have really made deep fried things one of the more popular things to eat while walking around the fairgrounds and to be honest I have only tried a few things deep fried but this year I am looking to change that.
I've tried deep fried Oreo's, Snickers candy bars and pickles, that's it! When I saw an online study about things we all want to try deep fried, I knew I had to check it out and see what we can try to get at the fair this year.
According to the website YouGov, here are the top 10 things we all want to try the most,
1. Bacon, 47%
2. Ice cream, 46%.
3. Apple pie, 45%.
4. Cookies, 42%.
5. Banana, 38%.
6. Cheesecake, 37%.
7. Candy bars, 36%.
8. Pickles, 35%.
9. Butter, 16%.
10. Soda, 15%.
Did we miss anything you want to try?
I'm on a mission this year to find as many things on this list as possible and try them ALL! I might need to notify the EMS folks at the fair so that they can keep the defibrillator close by.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie