Deck the Paws Brunch & Holiday Shopping for the UCSPCA
Thanksgiving is now just a fond memory and Christmas will be here before you know it. 21 days, to be exact. That's 3 weeks. And believe me, it's going to fly. If you haven't started your shopping yet and you want to shop local, keep reading.
The Ulster County SPCA is holding their annual Deck the Paws Brunch & Holiday Shopping this Sunday, Dec. 8, from 11AM - 2:30PM at the Catamount Restaurant on Route 28 in Mt. Tremper. Enjoy a delicious spread and cocktails, bid on silent auction items and enter the holiday table-top tree raffle designed by select businesses in Ulster County. You can also enter to win the Coach bag raffle, which includes gift certificates to upscale stores and boutiques in Ulster County.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie