Dead Crow Advisory in Wallkill
It's like a scene out of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.
On Friday, January 24, the Town of Wallkill Police Department alerted their community to a situation involving dead birds. According to their Facebook page "several dozen dead crows" had been found being the Price Chopper shopping plaza in the Town of Wallkill.
The post explains that the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has been contacted. The DEC has collected samples and has sent them to their pathology unit to determine the cause of death.
If you come across a dead crow the Town of Wallkill Police Department suggests not coming into direct contact with the dead animal and that if you have to handle them you are urged to use gloves.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie