Craft Market Walk this Saturday in Gardiner
If you're anything like me, you love shopping but you wish you loved exercising. Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, here's a chance for you to do both shopping and exercising, and then some. Shop, walk, listen to live music, eat delicious food, and enjoy the great outdoors.
The Craft Market Walk in Gardiner is this Saturday, June 1, from 11am - 5pm, stretching from the Gardiner Library, to the Farmer's Market grounds, across the Gardiner Rail Trail and onto the Yard Owl Craft Brewery.
Enjoy handmade jewelry, vintage furniture, all-natural skincare, herbal remedies, farmhouse pottery, up cycled clothing, small batch spirits, craft beer, local wine, live music from 3 bands, raffles and activities all along the way. This is a family friendly and pet friendly event. Community, food, fun, and a great chance to shop local.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie