Cooler Start This Week For the Hudson Valley, More Rain Could Be On The Way
The Hudson Valley should cool off a bit to start the new week. Highs Monday will be in the 60s with sunny skies and gusty winds. Lows will drop all the way down to the mid 40s.
Tuesday will be pretty much the same, with highs in upper 60s and lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday and Thursday will see an increased chance for showers with highs in the 70s and lows around 60.
Friday will probably be the best day of the week, with highs in the 70s under mostly sunny skies.
Have a great week!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie