Construction Along Route 9W In Port Ewen Underway
Construction along the Route 9W corridor begins this week and will cause delays in the area for approximately the next three months.
Central Hudson will be replacing gas lines on 9W and Broadway in Port Ewen from Doris Street to Hiltebrand Lane. Additional work is expected on sections of Dick Williams Lane, River Road, and at the Doris St. Regulator Station.
There has been a contact set by Central Hudson for local residents impacted by the line replacements. Any questions or concerns can be directed to Stephanie Pola at (845) 240-3688.
Will the construction affect your morning or evening commute?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie