Community Bonfire at Freedom Park
Love the sound of a crackling fire on a cold winter day? If you are one of those people that just loves the winter, then make sure you mark Jan. 25 on your calendar. The Town of Lagrange Parks and Recreation Department will host a Community Bonfire on Saturday, Jan. 25, from 2 pm - 4 pm at Freedom Park on Skidmore Road in Pleasant Valley.
This will be a great day for the whole family. You can roast marshmallows, take part in a winter scavenger hunt, make winter crafts, enjoy live music, meet Parker the Polar Bear & Penelope Penguin and, weather permitting, there will be skating on the ice rink. Celebrate the winter and all it has to offer with your friends and neighbors. Even if you're not the winter type, this is going to be fun. And don't forget to bring your camera for photo-ops.
For more information about the Community Bonfire Jan. 25 at Freedom Park in LaGrange, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie