Check Out this Inflatable Planetarium in Cornwall
Do you love looking at the stars? Would you like to learn more about them? You can do just that on Saturday, Jan. 25, in the inflatable planetarium at the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum in Cornwall. Stargazing from the inside comfort of Starlab in broad daylight. How cool is that?
The Starlab: Indoor Planetarium event will be held at the Museum’s Outdoor Discovery Center, on Muser Drive, across from 174 Angola Road. You will learn how to identify the major constellations and stars while hearing Native American and Greek stories of how they were created. There will be three sessions for your convenience. 10 am, 11:30 am, and 1 pm.
The inflatable planetarium is recommended for adults and children four years and up, and not recommended for those with limited mobility or claustrophobia. Prepaid registration required. Not yet Members adults and children is $15. Museum member adults and children: $10. Walk-ins will not be admitted. For more information and to register, visit the museum's website.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie