Changes to Your Metro North Commute, Additional Trains
Did you notice? The middle of April not only brought rain to the Hudson Valley, but also changes to your Metro-North schedule. The New Haven line, has more trains that have been added (96 of them to the schedule) which means you have access to more locations and additional times every day of the week.
On the Hudson and Harlem lines, you will notice that trains leave a few minutes earlier than you are currently used to and the length of the trip has increased on most of the trains.
Do you rely on Metro North to get in and out of the city? Which line do you travel the most on? Do you think the price of the fare is just right for the service that you are getting? Or do you want a refund?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie