Changes I’ve Made During the Coronavirus Pandemic
It's safe to say that things aren't going to go back to the normal we know, but I've used this terrible situation we're all going through to make some changes in my life.
Some of the changes, okay most of the changes in my life are pretty minor, but they are still changes none the less. Here's what I've adjusted in my life since the coronavirus took over.
Changes I've Made
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie