Can You Find The Hudson Valley In ‘Avengers Endgame’?
One of the biggest blockbusters of the year is set to hit theaters. The question is, can you spot the two scenes in Avengers Endgame that were filmed in the Hudson Valley?
The Hudson Valley Film Commission reports the movie filmed in the area under the pseudonym 'MARY LOU.' The scenes were shot in June of 2018 at the Staatsburg State Historic Site and a private property in Esopus. Producers filmed from the air, land and water.
The film crew rented more than 40 rooms at a local hotel during production and dined at several local restaurants contributing to the movie and TV industry's positive effect on the local economy.
Actor Mark Ruffalo who plays Dr. Bruce Banner aka The Hulk is a Hudson Valley resident and is currently filming a six episode mini-series for HBO in the area. I Know This Much Is True will be shooting scenes in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Town of Ulster and other areas through September.
Will you be seeing Avengers Endgame in theaters?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie