Beacon Comic Book Shop Announces Closing
A popular Hudson Valley comic book shop has announced it will be closing its doors soon.
As a comic book nerd in the Hudson Valley it's hard to find good comic book shops. They're really few and far between these days. Which is sad because as a kid who grew up in the 90's I got to experience a fresh revival of a lot of the classic heroes both in comics and on cartoons.
Comic books are pieces of pure American culture. Before the big comic movie boom, a lot of us remember what it was like read comic and let your imagination make the page come to life.
Sadly, a local comic book shop that was a favorite among comic book fans, Dungeons & Dragons players and toy collectors.
According to a Facebook post, The Underground in Beacon will be closing its doors.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie