‘All That’ Edition of Nostalgia Personified Set For Newburgh
Actor and comedian Danny Tamberelli returns to Newburgh Brewing Company on the Nostalgia Personified Tour 'All That Edition' with Lori Beth Denberg. Tickets are still available for the November 14th appearance in the taproom, doors at 7 and the show will start at 8.
Tamberelli got his start acting when he was just four years old and is best known for his time on Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete, as a cast member of 'All That' and most recently a voice actor in Grand Theft Auto V video game.
Denberg starred alongside Tamberelli in seasons four through six on All That and this edition of Nostalgia Personified will focus on that era. The live show will feature a walk down memory lane, videos, and Q & A segment. Be sure to get there early if you're interested in a meet and greet.
Newburgh Brewing Company will have a special limited edition four-pack of MegaBoss IPA with a custom 'Nostalgia Personified' label.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie