Afternoon of Champions To Benefit Grace Smith House
Are you in pretty good physical shape? If you are, here's a cool challenge that helps a great local cause. The Afternoon of Champions 2019 to benefit the Grace Smith House will be held at Gold's Gym on Titusville Road in Poughkeepsie on Friday, Sept. 27 from noon - 5PM.
The annual Afternoon of Champions is a day of fun physical challenges, fundraising and barbecuing as teams of two toss, squeeze and stack their way to the top, competing at various backyard games. Proceeds benefit Grace Smith House, an organization that helps and empowers victims of domestic violence in Dutchess County. Team names and costumes are strongly recommended. The winning team will be crowned “champion” and have its name engraved on a trophy.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie