Adams Fairacre Farms Set To Open Newburgh Pizza Shop
Adams Fairacre Farms is getting into the pizza business. Set to open in late September, the Newburgh based pizza shop will be managed by local resident Dan Whitely.
Adam's is best known as the local grocery chain with locations in Poughkeepsie, Kingston, Wappingers, and Newburgh but have expanded the scope of their business in recent years.
Whitely has over 20 years of experience in the pizza business and got his start at TJ's Pizza in Poughkeepsie. He's a longtime Hudson Valley resident who is also known as one of the speediest pizza makers in all of New York.
Our condolences as one of Adams' owners Donald P. Adams recently passed away. He, along with his brother Ralph and Ralph's wife Mary, started what has become one of the Hudson Valley's most iconic and successful business'.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie