A Little Snow Didn’t Stop One New York Mailman
The Hudson Valley and upstate New York got slammed with snow from December 1st until the morning of December 3rd.
Parts of the Hudson Valley saw over 12 inches of snow. The further north you travel the totals get higher. Our friends in Cairo texted into the show and told us they had anywhere from 20-24inches.
With that being said, it's safe to say the Capital Region got the worst of it. The National Weather Service reports that it was the 8th biggest snowstorm of all time.
We have to give it up for all of those who were working through the storm, like our police officers, firefighters and EMTs. We also need to shout out our mailmen and women.
Mercedes Williams of Spectrum News in Albany caught this mailman hand delivering mail at 6:46 pm Monday night. Take a look at the dedication:
The USPS says it best "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."
Thank you, Mr. Mailman!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie