I-87 Needs an Exit Between New Paltz + Kingston
I'm not exactly new to the Hudson Valley anymore but I discovered this issue recently and something needs to change.
Honestly, I haven't spent a whole lot of time on the other side of the bridge. Last week I had to make a trip to downtown New Paltz. I hopped on 87 from Newburgh. I think I may have only been to New Paltz like three times so I wasn't familiar with the area. Like an idiot I missed the exit.
"I'll get off at the next one." I thought to myself.
To my surprise, the next exit was 15 miles away in Kingston! Seriously
Can we break this up a bit? Instead of putting all of our efforts into banning vape flavors, milk and shampoo, why doesn't New York put all of that energy towards something useful? I can't be the only one who had to drive a half-hour out of the way because of this mistake.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie